Bills COULD beat da' Bears

will they? that's a different story. but with Bills solid and attacking defense, solid running game, multiple deep threats at wideouts and a QB that is starting to read blitzes well ...... there isn't a single team they don't stand a fair chance at beating.

Consider this week where the Vikings would have beaten the Bears had it not been for a late-turnover. Last week, it was clear the Bills were the better team against the Vikings. Also, look for a Bears letdown after lighting up conference rival Seattle.

If I had to go I admit I would pick Bears, but even if the Bills lose it won't be a blowout.

Although i'msure my heart will be broken in pieces in january, from what i see (well... not see but read actually), i still believe every year the Bills will win that fééé@cking superbowl, although my mind tell me 'woo they might go into playoffs but no SB this year', i see very good things in that team, it will be too, i guess it's back on track, but well, guess i'm drunk too (french wine very good here and cheap price) so :P:P