Buffalo Blues

I just had a couple of questions about this place, I plan onheading there tomorrow.

1: Crowd size; is it packed? a few people? or nobody? I'm wanting some serious package here.

2: Family place? I'm only 18 and my father and I are heading there, wanted to know if younger than 21 was allowed for a die hard.

3: Near stadium? If it's near the stadium and parkings bad, not sure if we'llbe going, but it's better than BW3 (we're boycotting due to the fact for 2 weeks theyhaven't shown the Bills game.)

4: How much will we win by?

... Scratch #4...

I just had a couple of questions about this place, I plan onheading there tomorrow.

1: Crowd size; is it packed? a few people? or nobody?  I'm wanting some serious package here.

2: Family place? I'm only 18 and my father and I are heading there, wanted to know if younger than 21 was allowed for a die hard.

3: Near stadium? If it's near the stadium and parkings bad, not sure if we'llbe going, but it's better than BW3 (we're boycotting due to the fact for 2 weeks theyhaven't shown the Bills game.)

4: How much will we win by?

... Scratch #4...

783694[/snapback]

1. there are usually about 30 bills fans there. it will be more crowded than it has been the previous two weeks becuase the steelers game is at 1.

2. Its a family place. no age limit.

3. its not close to the sadium.

4. 17

I'll be there tomorrow bright and early (around nooner).

There are actually way more Bills fans than we have in the Bills room (yes, we have our own room -- with two huge flatscreen TV's), but some people have a custom of sitting at the bar or going to the back room in the bar.

See "yins" there.

-Zach