Who on this franchise would do this?

RuntheDamnBall

There's a difference between "choosing to be homosexual" and "choosing to engage in homosexual activities."  Obviously that's what tripped you up.

782488[/snapback]

My mistake. Obviously you and I are at seperate ends of the spectrum here, and I respect that. I will leave it alone. Now back to my purpose for being here..

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this thread can end with respect and admiration for Coles.

One of the biggest reason boys don't share their stories of abuse with others and seek help is for fear that they will be viewed as "damaged" " "not manly".....or "gay".

That this thread became a "gay" thread is not surprising but it is also disconcerting.

Thanks goes out to Coles for being "manly"...he is someone to be respected for his courage.

I hope this thread can end with respect and admiration for Coles.

One of the biggest reason boys don't share their stories of abuse with others and seek help is for fear that they will be viewed as "damaged" " "not manly".....or "gay".

That this thread became a "gay" thread is not surprising but it is also disconcerting.

Thanks goes out to Coles for being "manly"...he is someone to be respected for his courage.

782523[/snapback]

I disagree.I agree with another poster. cant remember who it was. But if your going to come out and post this article, then name names. Dont just say a Bills LB. That leads me to believe that he is just starting trouble.

I disagree.I agree with another poster. cant remember who it was. But if your going to come out and post this article, then name names. Dont just say a Bills LB. That leads me to believe that he is just starting trouble.

782527[/snapback]

You and I were made to worship

you and I were called to love

you and I are forgiven and free

you and I embrace surrender

you and I choose to believe

... so let every voice sing out. Let every knee bow down. He is worthy of all our praise.

Every breath that I take

Every moment I'm awake

Lord have Your way in me

... so let every voice sing out. Let every knee bow down. He is worthy of all our praise.

Every breath that I take

Every moment I'm awake

Lord have Your way in me

782530[/snapback]

I think perhaps the point being made is that it is suspicious that comments made 9 months ago surface now. IMO this in no way takes away the role-model aspect of Coles nor his immense courage to come forward in the first place to bring the terrible issue into the NFl watching public's awareness. It may well be somebody else raised it in the media & Coles has responded to questioning....I don't know. The fact is that it is definitely suspicious if it has never been in the media until now.

Every breath that I take

Every moment I'm awake

Lord have Your way in me

782530[/snapback]

??? :doh: