section 109

bob marley

Are these good seats.

Its my first game.  some people down here said that i should have got a seat in the upper level.  what do you guys think

go bills.

781285[/snapback]

Any seat in the ralph is a great seat, (with the exception of the family corner cause you can't have beer in those seats), and they are all great because you get to see the Bills in person, and most of the time the people around you add to the environment.

You did just fine man.

Being that low it will be tough for you to see stuff in the far corner - you'll be at about the 20 yard line visitors side Jumbotron end. You'll be able to see the Jumbotron very well tho so you won't miss anything. And you'll have Jills in front of you quite a bit.

Spent the last five years in 109/6, before moving up to row 15 this season. Jay's right -- they're GREAT seats when the ball is on our side of the 50, but once the line of scrimmage gets down inside the 30 on the tunnel end, you'll either be trying to see *through* the visiting team's sideline or watching the scoreboard.

Great for harassing the visitors' bench, though. And if you're a Jills-watcher, they'll be right in front of you.

(Down, boy... :angry: )

Honestly, though, the upper-vs.-lower-level debate depends on how you watch games. If you'd rather see plays develop, then the upper deck has a better view.

But if this is your first trip here, there's no better way to introduce yourself to the atmosphere of an NFL game than the up-close-and-personal P.O.V. you'll get in row 5. Took a friend to his first game a few years back; the GB game where RJ hit Jay Riemersma for a sideline-tiptoeing TD right in front of us. Said friend was flat-out stunned at the speed/power of the game in person as opposed to watching it on TV. I don't think you get that upstairs.

JMO...