Biggest fear and

oregonbbfan

Chris Browns blog was right on in my opinion about the great job Rusty Jones's protege Allaire did. I was worried about it all week as I thought about last year in TB. Thank God we got rid of MM's pick for strength and conditioning coach. Marv and DJ could see in last years film that we wilted in many of those games, especially in hot climates. They also realize when you're not lugging around an extra 30-40 pounds it will help in the 4th quarter, so big is not always better in football.

You could also say a good game plan, as conservative as it was, did just what it was supposed to do --- wear down their defense by keeping our offense on the field.

There are many other reasons, what do you think was the biggest reason?

Chris Browns blog was right on in my opinion about the great job Rusty Jones's protege Allaire did. I was worried about it all week as I thought about last year in TB. Thank God we got rid of MM's pick for strength and conditioning coach.  Marv and DJ could see in last years film that we wilted in many of those games, especially in hot climates. They also realize when you're not lugging around an extra 30-40 pounds it will help in the 4th quarter, so big is not always better in football.

You could also say a good game plan, as conservative as it was, did just what it was supposed to do ---  wear down their defense by keeping our offense on the field.

There are many other reasons, what do you think was the biggest reason?

778066[/snapback]

Brian Moorman's punting:

Miami's average drive start: their own 22.

Miami's average drive start after punts: their own 14.

Buffalo's average drive start,. by the way, was their own 37.