What We Can Work On:

Astrobot

You know, I'm not fond of those who are relentlessly negative either, but I think the sarcastic responses to this post were uncalled for.  Unless you think the Bills played a perfect game (and if they did and could only beat the sadsack Dolphins 16-6, that's a sad statement) then I think areas that could use improvement are a legitimate topic for discussion.

777281[/snapback]

Agreed. The "nitpicking" that posters like bluv complain about is what makes for interesting football talk. It's possible that a fan can be both happy for a win and critical of certain performances at the same time.

People are already declaring us to be a playoff team and are saying we're going to blow out the Jets next week :doh: .

I, myself, am sticking with about a 6-10 season prediction until our run defense stops playing like sh-- and until JP shows that he can carry the team for a series or two. The future looks bright, but I'm not sure just how soon that future is - this season or next.

Agreed. The "nitpicking" that posters like bluv complain about is what makes for interesting football talk. It's possible that a fan can be both happy for a win and critical of certain performances at the same time.

People are already declaring us to be a playoff team and are saying we're going to blow out the Jets next week  :doh: .

I, myself, am sticking with about a 6-10 season prediction until our run defense stops playing like sh-- and until JP shows that he can carry the team for a series or two. The future looks bright, but I'm not sure just how soon that future is - this season or next.

777322[/snapback]

WTF? Nonsense. You call yourself a fan? :lol:

People are already declaring us to be a playoff team and are saying we're going to blow out the Jets next week  :doh: .

777322[/snapback]

So I guess today's unexpected win bumps up your season prediction to 7-9 then. :lol: