This will be the season of

1billsfan

what could have been if Wire doesn't go offsides on the FG attempt.

what could have been if the referees called Dillon's fumble a fumble.

what could have been if Henry stays on his feet.

what could have been if the referees called Henry's Touchdown in Oak.

what could have been if Villarial doens't hold against the Jags.

what could have been if Clements knocks down the pass.

what could have been if Bledsoe had blockers actually blocking for him.

what could have been if this coaching staff could game plan against blitzing linebackers.

This is a decent team with fatal flaws, no blocking ability and the unexcusable habit of beating themselves. It's a shame, but you get what you deserve when you still do not learn how not to make mistakes in crunchtime (I do however think that the NFL's crap referees have sufficiently helped push us off the edge). Any Bills fan laying blame on Bledsoe for this one are morons plain and simple. I don't know what else to say about a team that shoots itself in the foot enough to take them out of a season that is only 3 games young. I'm still rooting for the Bills, and I hope everybody in this organization gets a brain transplant before the Jets game. Go Bills.

what could have been if Wire doesn't go offsides on the FG attempt.

what could have been if the referees called Dillon's fumble a fumble.

what could have been if Henry stays on his feet.

what could have been if the referees called Henry's Touchdown in Oak.

what could have been if Villarial doens't hold against the Jags.

what could have been if Clements knocks down the pass.

what could have been if Bledsoe had blockers actually blocking for him.

what could have been if this coaching staff could game plan against blitzing linebackers.

This is a decent team with fatal flaws, no blocking ability and the unexcusable habit of beating themselves. It's a shame, but you get what you deserve when you still do not learn how not to make mistakes in crunchtime (I do however think that the NFL's crap referees have sufficiently helped push us off the edge). Any Bills fan laying blame on Bledsoe for this one are morons plain and simple. I don't know what else to say about a team that shoots itself in the foot enough to take them out of a season that is only 3 games young. I'm still rooting for the Bills, and I hope everybody in this organization gets a brain transplant before the Jets game. Go Bills.

55622[/snapback]

In the mid 80's the Bills had back to back 2 and 14 seasons due to "what could have been."

The Bills record during Kelly's first season was 4-12, thanks to "what could have been."

You consider these things as a cause of the Bills poor play, but they are actually the result of poor play.

It would be a hell of a lot easier to turn the season around if it were only Bledsoe's fault.

In the mid 80's the Bills had back to back  2 and 14 seasons due to "what could have been." 

The Bills record during Kelly's first season was 4-12, thanks to "what could have been."

You consider these things as a cause of the Bills poor play, but they are actually the result of poor play.

It would be a hell of a lot easier to turn the season around if it were only Bledsoe's fault.

55635[/snapback]

You're comparing this team to the 2-14 teams of the 80's???? You're wacked. I'm sorry, but putting this team on the same level as those is wacky. I guess I can excuse you for missing my point entirely. This Bills team could easily be 3-0, the 2-14 teams never had "what could have beens", they had "not even closes"!