Trent Green carted off the field

stuckincincy

You don't honostly believe that do you?  I know everyone thinks Belichek is the anti-Christ, but seriously, tell me your joking.

768056[/snapback]

That is no joke...he is probably one of the dirtest coaches in the league. I believe that he has his players looking to injury people on EVERY play. He is the scum of the earth!

The local tv station showed the replay of the action on the 6 PM news, with wider views and differing angles.

Green was running towards the right sideline. DE Geathers was upfield, and turned back to close on Green.

Before Green began to slide, the Chief's #87 - wr Eddie Kinneson - put his forearm square on Geather's back and shoved him forward and downward. Before any part of Green's body was down, and also before the DE was down, his right pad hit Green in the chest as the qb was commencing his slide.

Then Green went backward, and his head bounced when it hit the turf. It wasn't helmet to helmet that caused the concussion.

Green made the first down, but Kennison was not penalized for blocking Geathers from the back.

The local tv station showed the replay of the action on the 6 PM news, with wider views and differing angles.

Green was running towards the right sideline. DE Geathers was upfield, and turned back to close on Green.

Before Green began to slide, the Chief's #87 - wr Eddie Kinneson -  put his forearm square on Geather's back and shoved him forward and downward.  Before any part of Green's body was down, and also before the DE was down, his right pad hit Green in the chest as the qb was commencing his slide.

Then Green went backward, and his head bounced when it hit the turf. It wasn't helmet to helmet that caused the concussion.

Green made the first down, but Kennison was not penalized for blocking Geathers from the back.

768318[/snapback]

Pretty much how I saw it too. And yes, there should have been a hankey for a block in the back.