Troy Vincent....

Frez

Was Troy Vincent actually missed yesterday? What has he done for us all season but knock our rookie QB out for half the season? Yes, Mcgee got hooked for one TD but that looked like a pick play to me and I think we also blitzed on that play.

Was Troy Vincent actually missed yesterday? What has he done for us all season but knock our rookie QB out for half the season? Yes, Mcgee got hooked for one TD but that looked like a pick play to me and I think we also blitzed on that play.

55174[/snapback]

I also thought McGee got picked which unless I am wrong, should have been a penalty?

That wasn't a pick! He ran around the other players and gave the WR the middle of the field to work with. The play wasn't that close, it look more like a bad play on Magee, rather than a pick play. Maybe you were watching a different game?

When the Bills signed Vincent, I questioned it because I felt that Vincent was injury prone and at the end of his career. The Dean of all people got on my case about what a great acquisition this was for the Bills.

Now Vincent is out for the season after making minimal contributions. And where is the Dean now? Not here to see Da Boneman proven right.