QB's likely to be cut or PS'ed by Game 1:

Astrobot

There are a couple guys on the list who are intriguing. Iwouldn't mind Kingsbury. Ochs is still listed on the Bills roster. Anyone know how his recovery from injury is going. He seemed to be doing pretty well in NFL Europe before getting hurt.

Here's a survey of NFL Depth Charts, showing you the odd man out if there are 4 QB's in their camp.

CIN---Erik Meyer

STL--- Dave Ragone or Ryan Fitzpatrick

749467[/snapback]

FWIW, Erik Meyer got axed a day or so ago.

I agree - Ragone might be worth a look. The B'gals signed him for peanuts while they were shopping for Palmer replacements, but a few days after that, STL traded for 'em for a low pick - 6th I think.

Although I seriously doubt he will be available, the one name on that list that I really like is Travares Jackson...he is already looking like a little Vickish, but with a much better arm...I think he will be groomed to take over for Brad Johnson.....

749480[/snapback]

Not gonna happen, they love him up there already.

Randall, or Shockley. Shockley'd be a great guy to have as a 3rd Qb for a while, he wouldn't dress but you could figure out whether or not he's a QB or a WR and you'd have a year with him to decide. If the Falcons keep him they axe Randall who is decent as well.

JT O'Sullivan or Fitzpatrick would be a good #3 as well, especially if you want a guy who can help break down film...but AVP is on the staff to do that so I dunno if that's necessary.