Tickets to Wednesday's camp

TheBiscuit

Does anybody know how to get tickets for tomorrow's night practice. I have been to nearly all of the night practices so far but haven't been able to find tickets to tomorrows. It hasn't been listed on ticketmaster for about the last 5 days which is usually where i get the tickets. I usually buy way ahead of time but wasn't able to for tomorrow. I don't know if it is sold out or something but i can't find the tickets listed anywhere. Does anybody know why they aren't listed. And if they are sold out, does anybody have any extra? I really was looking forward to heading over there after work tomorrow. I look forward to the idea of going to practice wehre i don't have to sit in the rain(Tuesday was rough)

Does anybody know how to get tickets for tomorrow's night practice.  I have been to nearly all of the night practices so far but haven't been able to find tickets to tomorrows.  It hasn't been listed on ticketmaster for about the last 5 days which is usually where i get the tickets. I usually buy way ahead of time but wasn't able to for tomorrow.  I don't know if it is sold out or something but i can't find the tickets listed anywhere.  Does anybody know why they aren't listed.  And if they are sold out, does anybody have any extra?  I really was looking forward to heading over there after work tomorrow.  I look forward to the idea of going to practice wehre i don't have to sit in the rain(Tuesday was rough)

744204[/snapback]

Tickets were only distributed at 3 Verizon stores in Rochester a couple of weeks back. I had several extra and posted about it, but they have all been claimed.