Be honest, not emotional

KRT88

We can all rant and scream, we suck, suck, Bledseo sucks, Henry sucks, this, that and the other thing!

However, it all comes down to two main issues.

1. The team doesn't make enough big plays, on either side of the ball.

2. The team makes way too many mistakes:

untimely sacks, dropped passes unconverted 3rd and shorts, penalties, turnovers, etc.

Coaching has to be blamed to some extent. When mistakes keep happening agai and again, the coaching staff isn't doing its job. People can say, but the coach doesn't jump off sides and the coaches don't drop passes but teams with good strong coaches don't makes many of these mistakes because they aren't tolerated.

Fine players when they do stupid things to hurt the team. Cut a player after he screws up. That will send a mesage to the rest of the team.

I'm not blaming MM but he has to step up and prove he was the right coach for this team.

We can all rant and scream, we suck, suck, Bledseo sucks, Henry sucks, this, that and the other thing! 

However, it all comes down to two main issues.

1. The team doesn't make enough big plays, on either side of the ball.

2. The team makes way too many mistakes:

untimely sacks, dropped passes unconverted 3rd and shorts, penalties, turnovers, etc.

Coaching has to be blamed to some extent.  When mistakes keep happening agai and again, the coaching staff isn't doing its job.  People can say, but the coach doesn't jump off sides and the coaches don't drop passes but teams with good strong coaches don't makes many of these mistakes because they aren't tolerated.

Fine players when they do stupid things to hurt the team.  Cut a player after he screws up.  That will send a mesage to the rest of the team.

I'm not blaming MM but he has to step up and prove he was the right coach for this team.

54273[/snapback]

I really want to hear how the mistakes are correctable again. How do you

correct a blown play when coming out of a timeout. Someone please explain

this to me.

:blink:

The amount of penalties we were committing in the preseason was the biggest area of concern for me. And it has turned out to be an achilles heal. This team is not so good that they can afford to be sloppy when they have their chances. If we played the exact same offense the last 3 games, but cut out most of the bonehead plays and penalties, we just might be 3-0.

peace

So, what you're saying is that the Bills are a talented team, but stupid. To paraphrase Judge Judy, "Talent fades, but stupid is forever".

Guess that means we're billsfanone.