Interesting Article

The Panthers brought Buffalo's Josh Reed in for a two-day visit in March, but he chose to stay with the Bills for a four-year, $10-million pact. The Panthers weren't offering that kind of coin for a complementary player.

They were looking at the 5-foot-10, 208-pounder as more of a replacement for Ricky Proehl.

Thus spurned, they turned their sights to Johnson, who signed a four-year, $14-million deal less than a week later.

For not that much more money, relatively speaking, they got quite an upgrade

Who would you rather have at this point in their carrer. For the bills who are "rebuilding" I think reed is a better fit. If jr ever becomes as productive a kj I will be happy.

Johnson is exactly the type of possesion reciever reed should try to become.

I'd rather have Reed given his age but these figures show that they clearly overpaid for his services, considering what Keyshwan got.

The Panthers brought Buffalo's Josh Reed in for a two-day visit in March, but he chose to stay with the Bills for a four-year, $10-million pact. The Panthers weren't offering that kind of coin for a complementary player.

They were looking at the 5-foot-10, 208-pounder as more of a replacement for Ricky Proehl.

Thus spurned, they turned their sights to Johnson, who signed a four-year, $14-million deal less than a week later.

Who would you rather have at this point in their carrer.  For the bills who are "rebuilding" I think reed is a better fit.  If jr ever becomes as productive a kj I will be happy.

741389[/snapback]

Who would you rather have at this point in their carrer.  For the bills who are "rebuilding" I think reed is a better fit.  If jr ever becomes as productive a kj I will be happy.

741389[/snapback]

Meshawhn. He doesn't have a history of dropping easy balls and has always been known as a competitor who wants to win. Reed is just happy that he's still on a roster. Big differences there.