THROWBACK HELMETS

Sorry if this has been covered. Why are the Bills wearing throwback white helmets in camp...heat?

734802[/snapback]

buffalo bills website

August 1, 2006 Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:15 PM ET | Link

THROWBACK UPDATE: As those who were in attendance at the night practice may have noticed the Bills were wearing their throwback helmets. I've also learned that the Bills 1965 throwback jerseys will be making a comeback this season. They'll be worn in two games and I know that one of them will be the HOME opener. I know a lot of you were wondering about that so you've been officially updated. If I hear what the other game is I'll let you know.

buffalo bills website

August 1, 2006 Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:15 PM ET | Link

THROWBACK UPDATE: As those who were in attendance at the night practice may have noticed the Bills were wearing their throwback helmets. I've also learned that the Bills 1965 throwback jerseys will be making a comeback this season. They'll be worn in two games and I know that one of them will be the HOME opener. I know a lot of you were wondering about that so you've been officially updated. If I hear what the other game is I'll let you know.

734902[/snapback]

They already made that comeback last year so I think its time to make it a permanent change. They look so much better than the current ones.