Here is What I Would Love to See

Bellicheck always seems to have a new wrinkle for each of the Patriots' opponents. For once, can the other team go on the offensive and give the Pats something that they haven't seen on tape? Can the Bills open the game on offense with a 5 WR set? Can they open up in the no-huddle? Heck, put Takeo in the backfield for all I care to open the game! Something, anything, please Mike! Make Bellicheck have to adjust rather than us having to adjust!

Note: I was so excited when we transitioned to the no-huddle in Week 1. It had the Jags on their heels until we were called for a false start (Campbell as I seem to recall)! That was a turning point in that game that no one has really talked about.

Let's go Buffalo! The season can be turned around today with a BIG FREAKIN' W! We put Jerry Rice's catch streak to an end in Week 2...now let's put this New England win streak to an end!

Nice job Wing. We need to dictate this game. No more playing "not to lose!" B)

Bellicheck always seems to have a new wrinkle for each of the Patriots' opponents.  For once, can the other team go on the offensive and give the Pats something that they haven't seen on tape?  Can the Bills open the game on offense with a 5 WR set?  Can they open up in the no-huddle?  Heck, put Takeo in the backfield for all I care to open the game!  Something, anything, please Mike!  Make Bellicheck have to adjust rather than us having to adjust!

Note: I was so excited when we transitioned to the no-huddle in Week 1.  It had the Jags on their heels until we were called for a false start (Campbell as I seem to recall)!  That was a turning point in that game that no one has really talked about.

Let's go Buffalo!  The season can be turned around today with a BIG FREAKIN' W!  We put Jerry Rice's catch streak to an end in Week 2...now let's put this New England win streak to an end!

53675[/snapback]

The bills will be all fired up for this one. Sure the defense has a bitter taste in there mouth from the game at the brady house.

Bills definitly win this one. I have got the feeling today, and its not nerves. My heart is smiling cause it knows the bills will do us proud.

BE POSITIVE

GO BILLS.