OT nc bills fans

Corp000085

I just went to buffalo bros. in cary on chatam st. and the pizza and wings were pretty damn good. However, i do recall you guys saying that you went somewhere to see the game and have beers. Is there another location in the cary/raleigh area or what? this one was just a corner pizza parlor. In any event, it was great. They had old concert posters on the wall and a framed lafontaine picture and trading cards. I'm hoping to find one with a bar and either labatt blue or molson canadian, as those two beers are impossible to find down here.

I just went to buffalo bros. in cary on chatam st. and the pizza and wings were pretty damn good.  However, i do recall you guys saying that you went somewhere to see the game and have beers.  Is there another location in the cary/raleigh area or what?  this one was just a corner pizza parlor.  In any event, it was great.  They had old concert posters on the wall and a framed lafontaine picture and trading cards.  I'm hoping to find one with a bar and either labatt blue or molson canadian, as those two beers are impossible to find down here.

53464[/snapback]

North Carolina

Tavern on the Tracks

1411 South Tyron St. Charlotte (704) 372-0782

Big Al's Pub and Grubberia

8301 Magnolia Shopping Center Cornelius (704) 987-6582

Dolley's

613 Dolly Madison Rd., Greensboro (336) 292-8833

Box Seats

5006 High Point Rd., Greensboro (336) 291-0073

Township Grille

10400 E. Independence Blvd., Matthews (704) 847-2480

Skybox Grill & Bar at the North Raleigh Hilton

3415 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC (919) 872-2323

Not to far from Buffalo Bros in Cary on Harrison, there's a place called Upper Deck.  Its in a small strip mall just across from the train statioin in downtown Cary.

53512[/snapback]

That's the place. I couldn't remember the name...