Get ready for Pats love-fest

Charlie68

Guest OJ's Glove
I believe the Pats' sellout streak includes their pathetic 5-11 '00 season, genius.

53458[/snapback]

It also includes the 5-11 '93 season, the 6-10 '95 season, and the entire Pete Carroll regime when the team was going incrementally downhill the entire time.

Takeo is a freaking outside backer you jackass

53447[/snapback]

You're right - Fletcher plays ILB for you guys, my bad. Shouldn't actually overlook Fletcher, who is a pretty awesome player. But Takeo has not exclusively been an OLB, which I'm sure you know.

I'm sorry, but what prompted the insult? I'm pretty conscious of being respectful to you guys when we discuss football here and would never be otherwise, but I would hope for the same in return.

It also includes the 5-11 '93 season, the 6-10 '95 season, and the entire Pete Carroll regime when the team was going incrementally downhill the entire time.

53469[/snapback]

It does not include the 1993 season - for the record. It either started in the last game of 1993 against Miami or the first game of the next season (against Buffalo I think).

I bought tickets on the day of the game three times that season. They didn't sell out.