Who is going to the bills jests game

njsue

Matt and I work our butts off to put this stuff together.

55446[/snapback]

Matt + Matt ... You guys do a GREAT job and your hard work is definitely appreciated. As you know I'll be there again this year along with some other members of the CNJBBB. Go Bills !!!

Hey Mike, will we be seeing you and the rest of the CNJBBB group at Sliders again this year for the Ravens game?

61575[/snapback]

Hi Rich ... I'd like to make the trip to Sliders again this year, but unfortunately it doesn't sound like we'll be there. I've tried getting tickets to the game(at a reasonable price) but have not had any luck. I was thinking about coming down there and just hanging out at Sliders and watching the game there, but at this point it doesn't look like it will be happening. Is the Wy's guy supplying the wing sauce again this year???? That stuff is awesome. Also, are you still planning on coming up to NJ and hang out with us for a game this year? Go Bills !!!

Hi Rich ... I'd like to make the trip to Sliders again this year, but unfortunately it doesn't sound like we'll be there. I've tried getting tickets to the game(at a reasonable price) but have not had any luck. I was thinking about coming down there and just hanging out at Sliders and watching the game there, but at this point it doesn't look like it will be happening. Is the Wy's guy supplying the wing sauce again this year???? That stuff is awesome. Also, are you still planning on coming up to NJ and hang out with us for a game this year? Go Bills !!!

61627[/snapback]

When I asked Mark about it, he said he's going to be involved in something else that day, so it doesn't look like we'll be using his sauce, unless they buy it from him.

I am coming up there for the night game vs New England. Sidbuff will be there also.

We had a charter bus go from McFaddens that carried 50 Bills fans to the game, a 6 ft hero, 3 kegs of Labatt Blue, Sahlens Hot Dogs and over 200 Bills fans in one section of the parking lot. I personally found over 30 tickets for Bills fans, including yours. Bills fans brought grills and all were happy to share grill space.

How much of the costs of the tailgate went to Bills fans? NONE. McFadden's paid for everything. You are the only complaint I have ever received about the tailgate and we are expecting an even bigger crowd this year.

We have been hard at work planning this year's tailgate. We have 4 kegs of Blue/Molson this year with the standard tap/ice setup to make life easier. We have Michael Bly, an up-and-coming musician from Buffalo performing. We again have a party bus going from the City to the game FREE OF CHARGE for our fans. Kenny is bringing a bar and grill for use of all the fans.

Matt and I work our butts off to put this stuff together. We just ask that people bring their own food and tables...and we supply the beer which this year I guarentee won't be a problem, especially with 4 FREE kegs.

55446[/snapback]

This sounds so good I'm tempted to look for a cheap flight from Calgary just for the tailgate. That and to say I was there for the 2004 Bills turnaround game.

TGIF.

So 16C is the spot! <_<

===========================

New Jersey Jets vs. Buffalo Bills Tailgate

You guys ready for NYCBBB's Legendary 3rd Annual Tailgate Party??? We will again be in Lot 16-C, which is conveniently located near several toilets. Parking is $15, and I suggest getting there EARLY (noon?) to get a spot. Last year many of you didn't listen to me and couldn't get a spot near us. Here is a link with all the info you need, including info on the NJ Transit Busses:

http://www.meadowlands.com/giantsFanInfo.asp#droppick