ieatcrayonz,

Cugalabanza

Pyrite Gal used to be Fake Fat Sunny. The poster (IMO a guy) derives his user name from the opposite of the nickname of someone in the Bills front office. Back in the TD era, TD somehow was connected conceptually to either Eminem or his persona "The Real Slim Shady" - hence its opposite "Fake Fat Sunny". With TD gone, that moniker would no longer suffice, so from one of Marv and Ralphs first press conferences, where Ralph referred to the two of them as "The Golden Boys" (a take off on TVs The Golden Girls senior citizens) "Pyrite (Fools Gold) Gal" was born - just another opposite.

And it's Occams Razor - not Shaver

Pyrite Gal used to be Fake Fat Sunny. The poster (IMO a guy) derives his user name from the opposite of the nickname of someone in the Bills front office. Back in the TD era, TD somehow was connected conceptually to either Eminem or his persona "The Real Slim Shady" - hence its opposite "Fake Fat Sunny". With TD gone, that moniker would no longer suffice, so from one of Marv and Ralphs first press conferences, where Ralph referred to the two of them as "The Golden Boys" (a take off on TVs The Golden Girls senior citizens) "Pyrite (Fools Gold) Gal" was born - just another opposite.

709958[/snapback]

Thanks. I had caught all of this on my own except the Real Slim Shady part. I knew there was something hidden in that Fake Fat Sunny name!

709958[/snapback]

Yes, for those of you whose sarcasm detectors have been jammed during this thread, Pyrite Gal = Fake Fat Sunny, but this name came from Coach Meathead and not TD. Mike Mularkey, initials M.M., aka M and M, aka Eminem, aka Real Slim Shady, aka Fake Fat Sunny.

Before FFS there was Barry Brady, named after Coach Gregg Williams (some sort of Brady Bunch reference I don't remember). Before Barry Brady there were a couple of others...Bum's Son, Yvel Vram? Can't remember, anymore.

Pyrite Gal is, in fact, male. He's a damn good poster, if you are up for a novella of sorts.

Yes, for those of you whose sarcasm detectors have been jammed during this thread, Pyrite Gal = Fake Fat Sunny, but this name came from Coach Meathead and not TD. Mike Mularkey, initials M.M., aka M and M, aka Eminem, aka Real Slim Shady, aka Fake Fat Sunny.

Before FFS there was Barry Brady, named after Coach Gregg Williams (some sort of Brady Bunch reference I don't remember). Before Barry Brady there were a couple of others...Bum's Son, Yvel Vram? Can't remember, anymore.

Pyrite Gal is, in fact, male. He's a damn good poster, if you are up for a novella of sorts.

709964[/snapback]

So who is Crayonz?

709964[/snapback]

There is another complicated theory. Excuse me while I go get my Mack truck to drive through the holes in it.

If Pyrite Gal is really a dude then how do you explain the picture? I know our society is pretty twisted these days but I don't think "he" would dress up like that just for a joke.

709958[/snapback]

You might be right about the spelling of Occam, but it is definitely shaver.

Think about it. A shaver easily cuts through something like a beard. This is symbolic for something that easily cuts through obstruction to the truth. The shaver is more complete than the razor, which is just a part. The razor by itself could not cut through to the truth. You need the whole device.