Why we will lose..........

Sorry, we are far inferior at two very overlooked positions in this one. Even if Milloy was back it probably doesn't matter. I said it before the draft and I'll say it again: Our TE's are just plain fuggin sad. Even without Watson the Pats have a huge advantage there. Our only hope is a few lucky bounces our way on some fumbles or something. As for safety, let's not even go there.

Yes our te's are sad, but there's not much we can do about it, we have to play to their strengths. Cambell while he definitly isn't Tony Gonzaelz, or shockey or heap, is an average te. We could definitly do worse, but we could also do a lot better. Our te's after cambell are a huge dropoff, however when we are being bitzed up the middle usually the te will be open and if bledsoe can manage to get rid of the ball fast, and I mean lightning fast, cause lord knows our interior line and our rb's can't pick up blitzes, and cambell can hold onto the football, hey that would be something new, we might just be able to gain some positive yardage instead of taking a negative play on a sack. However if the bills are gonna win this game, we have to play to our strengths. Stout defense, and running the ball on offense. Being Patient is going to be the key, and this is definitly a game I'd like to see the bills win, just to see what kind of character we have on this team.

GO BILLS!!!