How about this...

For those of you who do not think that some changes need to be made from this roster, you are completey wrong.

For those of you who haven't jumped on me already for my thread about Willis McGahee, i started a thread that QUESTIONED Willis' worthiness to wear a Bills jersey, and the main point of the thread was to explore possibilities and gather a genreal consensus.

*For those of you who are hooked on phonics, consensus is when there is a general agreement among a lot of people.

The fact of the matter is that some people think that we should not question anything about the Bills because they think that they will be just fine. If you are not questioning the "stars" on this team, and their leadership ability, then you need to have your head checked.

I look at these threads about who should make the team and everybody wants to just get rid of insignificant players like Josh Reed and Jabari Greer, when the fact of the matter is that it is not the back ups that are losing the games for the Bills.

I think any people who are not questioning these starters are still buying into the Donahoe propaganda, and that obviously got us no where. So seriously, stop following the mainstream and thinking that everything is all fine and dandy on this team because things are not.

For those of you who do not think that some changes need to be made from this roster, you are completey wrong.

For those of you who haven't jumped on me already for my thread about Willis McGahee, i started a thread that QUESTIONED Willis' worthiness to wear a Bills jersey, and the main point of the thread was to explore possibilities and gather a genreal consensus.

*For those of you who are hooked on phonics, consensus is when there is a general agreement among a lot of people.

The fact of the matter is that some people think that we should not question anything about the Bills because they think that they will be just fine. If you are not questioning the "stars" on this team, and their leadership ability, then you need to have your head checked.

I look at these threads about who should make the team and everybody wants to just get rid of insignificant players like Josh Reed and Jabari Greer, when the fact of the matter is that it is not the back ups that are losing the games for the Bills.

I think any people who are not questioning these starters are still buying into the Donahoe propaganda, and that obviously got us no where. So seriously, stop following the mainstream and thinking that everything is all fine and dandy on this team because things are not.

689619[/snapback]

I don't think, and i think most fans that post here don't think, that everything is hunky-dory with this team. Be prepared for a season that most likely will result in the same record as last year.

I like some of the moves we made this offseason. have we done enough? Hardly, but how many new regimes do in their first year? not many.

Do I think they did well as a stepping stone to improving the team? Sure I do.

I'm ecstatic about our draft this year, but I won't expect it to pay complete dividends this year. I do have high hopes for the 2007 season.

Can we be pleased with 5-11 or even 8-8? Hell yes. We can have an exciting team and still go below .500

It's what is being laid down as the new foundation of this team that we can get excited about.

I don't know about the majority of you, but as I followed the Bills under Donohoe, I kind of didn't feel like I was rooting for a likeable team like I did when I was rooting for our SB team of the 90's or even the Doug Flutie era. That was one hell of an exciting team. I liked the personalities on that team, as they still held key players from our Kelly-lead team(s).

The players still came from the drafting criteria that placed high emphasis on character, and personality. Likeable guys. Laugh if you will, but I felt better rooting for guys like Derek Holmes and Antoine Smith than I did rooting for guys like Willis McGahee and Travis Henry.

I don't like how Willis comes accross. Will I and have I rooted for him? Sure, he is on my favorite team. But I don't get the same good feeling about him that I did with the guys I mentioned above. He seems very temporary to me.

With that being said, this is why I am getting excited about this team:

Marv's stamp.

call me kookoo, but I like what Marv stands for and I have a good feeling about the moves he's making to build our team again.