Richmond Sabre Fans

See where the game is not on OLN tonight. Wife is away again, sos all is welcome to the humble abode to watch on CI. Leave a post here or pm me, let me know if yer coming....TOM :lol:

BTW Im at river and gaskins in the west end

I got it, I got it....But hey I brought your kids favorite popcorn snacks and you did enjoy the Cream Ale......... :lol:

Oh other Richmond folks.......shhhhhh.......Plenz serves a nice steak.......shhhhhhh let's keep this a secret

I got it, I got it....But hey I brought your kids favorite popcorn snacks and you did enjoy the Cream Ale......... :lol:

Oh other Richmond folks.......shhhhhh.......Plenz serves a nice steak.......shhhhhhh let's keep this a secret

688033[/snapback]

The screamer was nice, but got a nice twelver of Blue Moon chilling for tonight. And all you beer snobs can just stay off the "imitatiion coors thing', i happen to like it, so there :P

The screamer was nice, but got a nice twelver of Blue Moon chilling for tonight. And all you beer snobs can just stay off the "imitatiion coors thing', i happen to like it, so there :lol:

688044[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with Blue Moon.

what??? No Sabers!!!!! AHHHH!

Thanks for the invite Tom. I will have to catch you next time, as I am having to decrease the entropy in my upstairs level tonight. We just had new carpets installed and I have nowhere to sleep just yet!