SOS - what was the title of the song on IDOLS

the cherry tree one.

My sister wants to find it and we didn't know what we are looking for, Just google cherry tree 0:):w00t: not good, just not good

The artist is KT Tunstall, and I'm responding because I saw her in concert last night at The Fillmore in San Francisco. What a show!

KT Tunstall is from Scotland, and her big break came because the neice of the program director at KFOG, the main adult rock station in San Francisco, was living in Europe, caught wind of KT, and sent the CD to her aunt, who promptly put KT into rotation on KFOG. KT has been HUGE in San Francisco for almost a year now, and at last night's concert, she explained that SF "adopted her" about 9 months before the rest of the world. She explained that KFOG called her record company awhile back to congratulate them on finding an amazing talent like KT, to which they replied "who?" Then they saw the sales numbers and realized that she was about to pop.

She and her band seemed beside themselves with joy to be playing The Fillmore, one of the most legendary halls in all of rock & roll. And not just playing there, but selling it out! They all seem really young and were literally giggling with the excitement of it all.

Beyond "Black Horse", the rest of the songs she played were really, really good.