Pompei gives Bills high draft grades

Im sorry but I cant take some of this seriousily

Denver Broncos -- D

The trade for wide receiver Javon Walker was smart. But they paid too much to get QB Jay Cutler, especially because they need players who can help now.

umm yeah I think javon walker can help now and Cutler is for the future. Jake Plummer long term answer? :D

Houston Texans -- D

The Texans really should have taken RB Reggie Bush or QB Matt Leinart with the first overall selection instead of defensive end Mario Williams.

;)

You cant justify taking Matt Leinart over what will be an all star defensive end. While I also dont think highly of reggie bush Defensive end is a premium position. Elite pass rushers are rare. If you have the chance to grab one then do it. Mario Williams will make a much bigger impact.

New England Patriots -- B

The Patriots nicely filled needs with their early picks, but my favorite selections were tight ends Dave Thomas and Garrett Mills in the third and fourth rounds.

As much as I ragged on the Bills for not having a te. I would be annoyed if I was a pats fan and my team drafted te's every friggen year, or ever drafted a kicker in the 4th rd especially one with a weak leg.

there were some others but these were the 3 that stood out to me. I wont rag on grades cause I think grading drafts now is completly pointless, however at least come up with better stuff then "MARIO WILLIAMS OVER REGGIE BUSH AND LEINART LIKE OMG WTF" It just seems like he wrote that in all of a matter of 10 minutes instead of actually using a thought process.