Brodrick Bunkley

junior

Does anyone think we'll trade up into the 1st round and pick him?

674885[/snapback]

I think if he's dropped this far then there must be some issue with him that is even more serious than we anticipated. I can't see the Bills making a move back into the round to pick a player like that. I'm assuming the EAgles are about to take him with the 14th pick, but who knows....

I think if he's dropped this far then there must be some issue with him that is even more serious than we anticipated. I can't see the Bills making a move back into the round to pick a player like that. I'm assuming the EAgles are about to take him with the 14th pick, but who knows....

674924[/snapback]

the Eagles will most likely take him, cant believe they are waiting this long to do so

Tom Heckert was on with Eskin the other day and didnt say much but one thing he did say was if Bunkley was there when they picked they would have a hard time passing on him

the Eagles will most likely take him, cant believe they are waiting this long to do so

Tom Heckert was on with Eskin the other day and didnt say much but one thing he did say was if Bunkley was there when they picked they would have a hard time passing on him

674932[/snapback]

I don't blame them....I really thought we'd either take him or trade out of the spot. The only reason I'm not more upset than I am is because I honestly don't know enough about some of the other prospects - particularly Whitner.

I don't blame them....I really thought we'd either take him or trade out of the spot. The only reason I'm not more upset than I am is because I honestly don't know enough about some of the other prospects - particularly Whitner.

674942[/snapback]

i would have preferred Bunkley over Whitner

Eagles took Bunkley at 14.

675010[/snapback]

They have themselves a monster Dline now.....scary good.