Mock Draft Sites

Thanks oregonmark...

What city are you in? Salem here...

662797[/snapback]

I'm in Eugene. From Buffalo's West Side originally. Ducks season ticket holder. I sure like Ngata. Most people haven't seen what he can do game in and game out.

I'll get laughed off the board but I'd like to see the Bills pick up Harrington and give him a shot over what we currently have at the QB position. I feel all Joey needs is a kick start in a new situation without a team and coaching staff back stabbing him.

Go Bills........Go Ducks!!!!!!!

You're right about people not really knowing about Ngata. But the way I look at it...does it really matter who we pick at #8? I'm sure Marv will make a good choice, and we really can't go wrong with all those players that will be available at #8 (That is, if we don't trade down).

I don't share your opinion on Harrington though...I just don't see him as a leader. Maybe that's because of the mess that he's currently in? (Detroit) Maybe not? Hopefully Jon Losman comes around this year....cause I will have a hard time watching the team suffer thru another year like last. But all in all I think we really can't do much worse than last year...so it's all on the up and up from here on out! **knocks on wood**

Go Bills, Beavs, and Ducks!