Moulds

bernie

Brad (NM): What could Buffalo get from Houston that would even be fair compensation for Moulds?

Gary Horton: (11:30 AM ET ) They are probably not going to get fair compensation. Everyone knows he wants out and he is an aging receiver. Teams that are interested in Moulds will try to squeeze the Bills and get him as cheap as possible. My guess is they won't get much more than a mid-round pick and I wouldn't be shocked if they just cut him. It certainly doesn't look like they can co-exist.

Brad (NM): What could Buffalo get from Houston that would even be fair compensation for Moulds?

Gary Horton: (11:30 AM ET ) They are probably not going to get fair compensation. Everyone knows he wants out and he is an aging receiver. Teams that are interested in Moulds will try to squeeze the Bills and get him as cheap as possible. My guess is they won't get much more than a mid-round pick and I wouldn't be shocked if they just cut him. It certainly doesn't look like they can co-exist.

645506[/snapback]

Could be. I'm leaning towards something happening after the draft and before a bonus kicks in, as others have mentioned.