All three QB's will be on the roster opening day

Many people on this board and in the media are speculating that just because Craig Nall was signed to a $1M deal per season that one of the QB's currently on the roster must go. I don't believe that this is the case. Even with Nall's new contract Buffalo is well below the league average paid out to QB's around the league. Hell, all three QB's COMBINED don't even make as much as some STARTERS. In all Buffalo is probably spending $4M a year on all three QB's. Some back-ups make more than that.

I do believe that all three QB's will be given a chance to start. I just hope they come to that conclusion before the start of Training Camp. I also hope JP comes out on top and not because the job is handed to him. I hope he wins it in a landslide.

Yep, all three make the roster and we are set at QB.

The idea of cutting JP now even if he is bad this year is pretty retarded. We pay hime for the most part whether we keep him or not and only save the base pay portion of his salary, most of which gets used up to sign a disaster QB to replace him.

The mistake the Bills have made the last few years is selecting their QB based on how the front office thinks they should do rather than on what they actually do on the field.