Levar Arrington meets with Dolphins

Just read it on KFFL. His agent says Miami is a good place to play and live. And that Miami needs a replacement for Seau.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want the fish to add Arrington or Culpepper, and they look like they will. . .

624193[/snapback]

Don't worry about Culpepper. Miami is too close to the water and I hear he acts inappropriate on boats :lol:

Just read it on KFFL. His agent says Miami is a good place to play and live. And that Miami needs a replacement for Seau.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want the fish to add Arrington or Culpepper, and they look like they will. . .

624193[/snapback]

Culpepper to the Raiders - back with Randy. I think he'll be wearing black & silver before he wears teal. :lol:

Culpepper to the Raiders - back with Randy. I think he'll be wearing black & silver before he wears teal. :lol:

624246[/snapback]

Adam Scheffter on the NFL Network tonight said the Raiders are NOT involved in the Culpepper sweepstakes. The Raiders talked to the Vikes, but never made an offer. He said it was down to the Jets and Dolphins!

624193[/snapback]

......and Mawea and S.Adams.The felons have a huge advantage in FA .every one wants to golf in Florida.