Alright, no more crying about the NEW HC

Ok,

No more Bioching and crying over our new HC. He may turn out to be a good one and im going to support my team either way! So go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to handle player situations now!

Do we keep Nate? I think he is gone.....

Sam Adams... I like how he played in the beginning and end of this season

and I really think he wants to stay here. I think he should

stay. We draft a young DT and put him next to Sam.

Eric Moulds.... I hate to say this but he may be gone. Huge cap hit and this

team may want to start fresh. I love Eric and the guy is a

player but I think he may want to move on and try to win the

big one

JP...... Can this kid play in the NFL? God only knows

The "O" line.. Give me a break here, get rid of every one of these bums!

Garbage, Junk, Psycho Mental Morons, Overweight Slobs!

Fire them all and fill this need FIRST!

Willis... Will not be able to cry about a new contract after his play this

season. We will come out in 2006 will all guns loaded though.

DE's This White Boy connection needs to go. ES is a good rusher,

not great... We need a good end!

TE We need to see what our 2005 class 3rd rounder can do.

Peters needs to play TE. We have a 310 pound freek of

nature the reminds me of Big Ben Coates (remember him?)

This kid would be great over the middle. Try taking him down!

Coaches Gray needs to find the door. Mr. Dick was running the D show

While he was here (See Pittsburgh). We have MORE TALENT

THAN PITTSBURGH'S D FOLKS! THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!!!!

HIRE DOM CAPERS FOR DC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OC, WHO KNOWS! Jim Hass. would be nice if he is around!

Kicking NEEDED! Im tired of hitting mute and

turning my head every time this guy kicks

a FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is poop and he needs to LEAVE!

Jeff Posey Have yourself a warm seat on the bench or take a hike!

What a mess guys....

Jauron, together with ML will have plenty of opportunity to proved themselves in the next few months withhiring assistant coaches, re-signings, free agency and the draft. I suspect that we'll know what we have before the next season begins based on how they handle themselves before the first coin toss.

Jauron, together with ML will have plenty of opportunity to proved themselves in the next few months withhiring assistant coaches, re-signings, free agency and the draft.  I suspect that we'll know what we have before the next season begins based on how they handle themselves before the first coin toss.

579285[/snapback]

Master of the Obvious.... :rolleyes:

Ok,

No more Bioching and crying over our new HC.  He may turn out to be a good one and im going to support my team either way!  So go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to handle player situations now!

Do we keep Nate?  I think he is gone.....

Sam Adams...  I like how he played in the beginning and end of this season

and I really think he wants to stay here.  I think he should

stay.  We draft a young DT and put him next to Sam.

Eric Moulds....  I hate to say this but he may be gone.  Huge cap hit and this

team may want to start fresh.  I love Eric and the guy is a

player but I think he may want to move on and try to win the

big one

JP......            Can this kid play in the NFL?  God only knows

The "O" line..  Give me a break here,  get rid of every one of these bums!

Garbage, Junk, Psycho Mental Morons, Overweight Slobs!

Fire them all and fill this need FIRST!

Willis...          Will not be able to cry about a new contract after his play this

season.  We will come out in 2006 will all guns loaded though.

DE's              This White Boy connection needs to go.  ES is a good rusher,

not great...  We need a good end!

TE                We need to see what our 2005 class 3rd rounder can do. 

Peters needs to play TE.  We have a 310 pound freek of

nature the reminds me of Big Ben Coates (remember him?)

This kid would be great over the middle.  Try taking him down!

Coaches        Gray needs to find the door.  Mr. Dick was running the D show

While he was here (See Pittsburgh).  We have MORE TALENT

THAN PITTSBURGH'S D FOLKS!  THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!!!!

HIRE DOM CAPERS FOR DC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OC,  WHO KNOWS!  Jim Hass. would be nice if he is around!

Kicking          NEEDED!  Im tired of hitting mute and   

turning my head every time this guy kicks

a FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He is poop and he needs to LEAVE!

Jeff Posey    Have yourself a warm seat on the bench or take a hike!

What a mess guys....

579265[/snapback]

Thats right what is next?

First things first- New OC and a New DC and strenght and condition coach and fill in the rest of the assistants.

Look at the college talent and the potential free agent potential list get feelers on Nate/Moulds/Mcgahee and JP on the trade market.

I would franchise Nate and see if we could work out a trade.

I would cut adams loose hes lazy and not worth the money Ngata will be his replacement and sign another DL in free agency.

I would try and trade moulds since trading him and cutting him have the same cap implications atleast in a trade we could get something.- But recievers are really needed on our team. Unfortunately i dont see what other see in moulds except he is the BEST on our team ONLY. I was watching the playoffs as well as other teams over this season and we dont have true recievers I mean guys who go after the ball we have the guys that say oops its a finger tip away i cannot catch it it wasnt thrown right. Im tired of our receivers being wusses and Moulds isnot worth the money.

Offensive line is a serious need and needs to be addressed immedately.

I dont feel that the organization is going to allow JP to start this upcoming season and might test the waters to see who might be willing to trade for him. I like JPs talent but if the rumors are true about his demeanor to other palyers on the team no one will play for him he might be on his way out maybe to oakland for their veteran.Just a scenerio.

The other thing they might try is to see if the can sign Shaun alexander or edergin James then the might trade Mcgahee or have a true 1-2 punch.

I also wouldnt be suprised to see Lofton as an offensive assitant.

We have lots of needs in this offseason- so as much as i hate the Jauron pick I have to wait till the end of the next season for a fianl Judgment on him.

We need coaches-3OL-3DL-3WR-2TE-1RB-2LB-1SS-1FS-2CB-1QB

Thats alot to adress in the offseason and hopefully we will se the genious in Levy as he tries to build us a winning team. At least we should have comfort knowing the Levy is coaching us again... I mean Jauron.