Sign my petition

dundy249

I would like to start a petition to move the Bill out to California. All of the complainers and cry babies can go root for the Steelers/Seahawks (depends who wins right?)

I would love it, I can renew my season tickets and enjoy MY team. All the rest of you can go to hell

:rolleyes:

I would like to start a petition to move the Bill out to California. All of the complainers and cry babies can go root for the Steelers/Seahawks (depends who wins right?)

I would love it, I can renew my season tickets and enjoy MY team. All the rest of you can go to hell

:rolleyes:

578846[/snapback]

If your petition works, and the bills move out to California, you are still going to renew the tickets?

If your petition works, and the bills move out to California, you are still going to renew the tickets?

578854[/snapback]

I moved to California this year. Still have tickets in Buffalo as I come back for 2 or 3 games a year.

I moved to California this year. Still have tickets in Buffalo as I come back for 2 or 3 games a year.

578865[/snapback]

Thats cool. You're in a good position then if the big move ever becomes a reality. Plus you'll save a ton of traveling money. If the DJ hire pans out like most here say it will, you'll be in a good position when we become the Los Angeles Bills of Anahiem.