It is official...81% of Bills fans are idiots

taterhill

yes she does...now I have a question for you turncoat...if your new team, the Steelers,  lose, will you be looking for a new team, or do you like the direction they are going in...

578666[/snapback]

Not to hijack this thread, but the Steelers have played in the AFC championship game six of the past 11 years.

The Bills have a lot of improving to do to just get a sniff of the playoffs. I hope Dick's up to the challenge and can straighten this situation out, but it's gonna be hard.

Not to hijack this thread, but the Steelers have played in the AFC championship game six of the past 11 years. 

The Bills have a lot of improving to do to just get a sniff of the playoffs.  I hope Dick's up to the challenge and can straighten this situation out, but it's gonna be hard.

578681[/snapback]

imo this team will not succeed until Dick get's it up

Seriously.. I doubt, i'll ever root for any team but the Bills... Sorry to be so mean.. I'm so pissed.  (BTW, hope your wife doesn't beat U, sorry about that comment!).  I'm just so upset.  I have followed this team for so long.  I thought, really thought things were going to be different.. But you can only get craped on so many times.  Eventhough I'm upset, I stll love looking at the Bills Logo and I can not wait for next year.  I don't like the coaching decision.  I'm not going to pretend to like it.  I think this poor choice could lead to the ultimate demise of the Bills in Buffalo. 

So I guess, I took my anger and frustration out on you.. Not acceptable.. my bad.  Your just a fan like me.  Any Bills fan is better than a Steelers fan any day!

However, I'm still pissed!

578680[/snapback]

how were you able to stay an Ohio St fan long enough to enjoy the National Championship