Zero NFL coverage in England and other misc.

cfbillsfan

Man, I am across the pond for work right now, and there is zero NFL coverage. I missed the play off games last week and I will miss both games tomorrow. I found a pub in London that will show the games, but I am staying in Essex, and with the time difference and all, I will most likely not be going there.

Thank God for the internet. I can keep up with my beloved Bills via Twobillsdrive. Very bored in my hotel room today, so I ventured out to the Stadium Wall for the first time since Jan 05. THe Bills season was so depressing, I just stayed away from the wall. Still have the NFL ticket, and watch the games, but most were so boring, I actually fell asleep during some of them (damn leather recliner!).

Thinking about spending a little coin, and listening to the games via the internet tomorrow. I read about the Pitt/Indy finish. Sounded spectacular, some said most exciting ending since 'The Lateral', Bills/Titans.

I can not believe we have not been in the post season for 6 years! My God, I miss the glory years. I thought the hiring of Marv was questionable, but I must admit, I do love the guy, and in that respect, he was a 'feel good' hire. Very much pulling for Sherman as the new HC.

Can't wait to get back to Orlando in time to watch the SB.

Go Bills!

Thinking about spending a little coin, and listening to the games via the internet tomorrow.  I read about the Pitt/Indy finish.  Sounded spectacular, some said most exciting ending since 'The Lateral', Bills/Titans.

Go Bills!

576468[/snapback]

Pittsburgh game was great especially if you had a Pittsburgh fan with you and seeing someone with something invested in game.

Most of those listening to the games via the internet " sites have a free trial so save the coins, sign up and cancel.

Pittsburgh game was great especially if you had a Pittsburgh fan with you and seeing someone with something invested in game.

Most of those listening to the games via the internet " sites have a free trial so save the coins, sign up and cancel.

576666[/snapback]

Go to the Sports Cafe in Piccidily Circus on Haymarket Sq or Street to watch the games. If its too crowded, try Cheers.

Thanks for the info everyone. They do indeed love thier cricket over here, of course soccer too. They also had like 3 days worth of coverage for some dart championship, I was just really surprised that there was no nfl coverage in the papers, especially play-off scores. The hotel does not have sky sports extra, which seems to actually broadcast the games. Really want to see the Pitt/Denver game. But, again, it would start 8pm here, and having to work on Monday, and London being a train ride away, will most likely be doing the internet thing.

I wonder if that wayward whale in the Thames, was looking for an nfl pub??

I predict a Pittsburgh - Seattle SB.

As always....Go Bills!