Enough of this TO crap.....

EndZoneCrew

We are aready closing in on a team with no heart or class......TO would tip the scale too much for me to bear.....As a true Buffalo Bills fan I actually want to be proud of my winning team......and enjoying a "TEAM" rather than a bunch of individuals who are all about themselves (Adams,Moulds,Clements,McGahee...etc)......the Bills should turn on MSG on Thursday at 10 pm and watch what a real "TEAM" is all about!!!!

BTW......has anyone heard where this moron is going yet? rumors?

573610[/snapback]

I don't think you have to worry about the Bills being interested...he certainly doesn't meet Marv's "character" standard, regardless of how talented he is.

I had heard that Tampa Bay was interested in TO but more recently, the dulfelons. Nick Saban was on 'The Dan Patrick' show the other day and when DP asked if they'd be interested in TO, NS responded with a politically correct 'yes'. If you hate TO now, imagine how you'd feel about him on the 'felons.

BTW......has anyone heard where this moron is going yet? rumors?

573610[/snapback]

the best receiver in the nfl is rumored to be headed to south florida and the miami dolphins, but hey I'm sure we can work something out with hard working josh reed and his big heart <_<

edit: for the record I'm not advocating we get TO, because we have way more pressing needs then a wr. However I dont think you can call out people like adams, moulds,clements or mcgahee as "me me me" people. Moulds has been our most reliable player for the past 8 years of his career. Clements wants money, but so would the majority of nfl players aged 25 and in the prime of their careers. thats why they play the game.

Adams took less money then what cincy was offering to come here, and and been a pretty decent player for us. Mcgahee I dont understand that either. Is it cause his agent is rosenhaus? I just don't recall instances where he put himself above the team. Maybe if you could point them out I'd see where you're coming from....