Attention Wal Mart Shoppers

major

If Ralph wants to win immediately, he needs to break out his checkbook and sign a high priced quality coach and some high priced free agents. Ralph says he wants to win immediately; however, he doesn't pony up the cash to make that happen.

It's time for us to stop shopping at Wal Mart for coaches and players.

If Ralph wants to win immediately, he needs to break out his checkbook and sign a high priced quality coach and some high priced free agents. Ralph says he wants to win immediately; however, he doesn't pony up the cash to make that happen.

It's time for us to stop shopping at Wal Mart for coaches and players.

569595[/snapback]

Which big money results coaches are available. Belichick?? Parcells? Andy Reid??

OK Major, I'm pegging you for about 19yrs old?? That's not a knock! But your statement shows your level of life experience. You'll learn... and if not, I've got a few things I'd like to sell you.

Stating spending money = success is absolutely ludicrous. I'll point to the Sabres franchise as current proof. Big market teams buy championships. Small market teams win champions with quality personnel, good teaching and a "team" mentality.

Sometimes the best coach/player for the "team" is not always the one that costs the most.