Reggie Bush to be a Texan?

Fezmid

Not sure how USC would keep Bush out of the draft, even if the Texans said they were trading the pick, but hey.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2293458

CW

568171[/snapback]

I think its a huge mistake on their part. I really feel that the Texans should trade down - Dominick Davis is a pretty decent RB

- David Carr is a decent QB

- They have nothing else.

I think its a huge mistake on their part.  I really feel that the Texans should trade down - Dominick Davis is a pretty decent RB

568185[/snapback]

Yeah, that Andre Johnson guy is terrible :w00t:

I think its a huge mistake on their part.  I really feel that the Texans should trade down - Dominick Davis is a pretty decent RB

568185[/snapback]

I agree on it being an uber-mistake. In my opinion the Texans could have gotten a bounty in trade-down picks from the Jets...move down to #4, take D'Brickashaw to repair your crappy O-Line and probably pick up an extra second rounder in the process. I've always believed that your first and second rounders should be instant contributers. Obviously there are always exceptions, but generally you draft 1st and 2nd rounders with the belief they'll be starters either immediately or in the near future. The Texans just passed on a chance to significantly improve their team.

Also, I loved that episode of ATHF. "We goin to Jeffy's House!"

I agree on it being an uber-mistake.  In my opinion the Texans could have gotten a bounty in trade-down picks from the Jets...move down to #4, take D'Brickashaw to repair your crappy O-Line and probably pick up an extra second rounder in the process.  I've always believed that your first and second rounders should be instant contributers.  Obviously there are always exceptions, but generally you draft 1st and 2nd rounders with the belief they'll be starters either immediately or in the near future.  The Texans just passed on a chance to significantly improve their team.

Also, I loved that episode of ATHF.  "We goin to Jeffy's House!"

568199[/snapback]

rofl, yeah that episode rocked.