H-A-T-E-R-S

Wow. Do we hate or what? Manning and his 'theatrics.' Manning and his poor post-season play ... etc.

Guess what!! Manning statistically is one of the best ever. Manning (after he wins a SB) will be considered one of the best ever. Manning has been in the playoffs how many years straight? And in those years, how many times have we been in it? OK then. Dont get me wrong. I'm a die-hard Bills fan, but the hating on Manning is ridiculous and plain chilidish. Grow some balls and admit he is a great QB.

BTW: I cant remember who it was who said that his theatrics made him more noticable ... well ... I dont know about you, but I kinda thought his 64% on his passes (better that Kelly's), his 33,189 yards (only 2,000 from Kelly in 3 less years), his 244 TD's (already more than Kelly) or maybe it is just his 93.5 rating (better than kelly's). While Im comparing him to Kelly ... Kelly Superbowl Wins (0) --> Peyton Super Bowl Wins (0)

So please ... before you hate ... consider what your hating.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Do we hate or what? Manning and his 'theatrics.' Manning and his poor post-season play ... etc.

Guess what!! Manning statistically is one of the best ever. Manning (after he wins a SB) will be considered one of the best ever. Manning has been in the playoffs how many years straight? And in those years, how many times have we been in it? OK then. Dont get me wrong. I'm a die-hard Bills fan, but the hating on Manning is ridiculous and plain chilidish. Grow some balls and admit he is a great QB.

BTW: I cant remember who it was who said that his theatrics made him more noticable ... well ... I dont know about you, but I kinda thought his 64% on his passes (better that Kelly's), his 33,189 yards (only 2,000 from Kelly in 3 less years), his 244 TD's (already more than Kelly) or maybe it is just his 93.5 rating (better than kelly's). While Im comparing him to Kelly ... Kelly Superbowl Wins (0) --> Peyton Super Bowl Wins (0)

So please ... before you hate ... consider what your hating.

568151[/snapback]

I hate this post.