I had to leave the room.

The noses were growing so fast in the Bills press conference, I had to get out, as I have a 60 inch screen, and Pinnochio Sr. and Pinocchio Jr. Sr. 's noses were coming through the tube. I thought that the owner knew that this was a season for finding out what the young quarterback could do, and had a coach who is no Belichick, but could be a third year Cleveland Belechick in his development.

Look around, it is better (and better paying) to be a coach in another system, than to be the Bill's head coach, as the last two head coaches found. I do believe that the Pat Riley "I do not plan to coach this team." is trademarked, like the threepeat which Pat Riley also trademarked, and I expect that the Bills will be sending a check to Florida soon.

i Look around, it is better (and better paying) to be a coach in another system, than to be the Bill's head coach, as the last two head coaches found.

Brilliant. FYI Dubya was fired because he refused to fire unqualified cronies. And Mularkey wanted to quit last week, but the Bills talked him out of it. They could have saved all $3M of the money he had left on his contract, but now they'll have to give him some sort of settlement it seems.