Whats worse? Mularkey hiding behind his

or his lack of "mental toughness" to lead the franchise on a winning course?

Heck... if his knees are already quivering in January....what would happen if they began to play some games?

Also...it sounds like his sons take after their old man.

566735[/snapback]

:devil:

Heck... if his knees are already quivering in January....what would happen if they began to play some games?

566735[/snapback]

It would be difficult to glean what his reason(s) for leaving are since he never was upfront for the two years he was the Bills HC.

I'm glad he is moving on, he may be good person, but in my mind he was the capt of the ship and he quit. He actually walked away from his footbal team. It is no wonder this team had no heart late in games, they collectively took the queue from the HC who is quitter. What a fine leader he turned out out to be.

Good bye meathead and good luck, I hope someone in the AFC East hires you as a HC someday, we will be able to count on a couple of wins per year if they do.

If there is one thing I can't stand in life is spineless quitter, when the going gets tough, I get going, and this dude was the HC of my favorite sports team.

BTW meathead, nice message you sent to your kids.

566735[/snapback]

You need to calm the hell down. Are you this shrill about everything?

If you ever leave a job because of a bad situation, make sure you broadcast it here so we can get worked up about it here and redicule you.

It all comes down to this. Mularkey was in a bad situation. There is no denying this. He was a total lame duck. So he had two options: Leave and blame it on the Bills organization (which is probably more truthful), or leave and say it's "in the best interest of his family" (more vague and a hell of a lot more classy).

It could've been much worse. Mularkey has taken the high road, it is crazed fans like you and equally moronic "journalists" (I use that term loosely) who have filled in the blanks with their own ideas.