NO MORE PITTSBURGH CONNECTIONS!!!

Outkast

Take a look at these names.

Haslett

Capers

Donahoe

Mularkey

What do they all have in common? They all coached other teams after being successful in Pittsburgh and all of them failed miserably with their new teams. When will people finally get it? It's all Cowher!!! If you can figure out a way to get him here than I will be open to someone coming here from Pittsburgh. Until then, forget it! No Grimm, No Whisenhunt, No Lebeau and definately NO HASLETT.

I feel much better now.

I'm not a big fan of hiring Haslett, but couldnt you consider him a Buffalo guy BEFORE he became a Pittsburgh guy?

566021[/snapback]

Are we talking Haslett the coach or Haslett the player? He was known as a Bill as a football player, not a coach. He became known as a coach from his days at Pittsburgh.

can't u complain in the million other threads already addressing the issue you are repeating?

honestly...........who cares what connections you have........don't u have friends who are dumber than sh--? ..........and well does that make u dumber than sh-- as well?

think about it ........and relax

He led the Saints to the playoffs his first season as head coach and with the exception of this season, only posted a losing record once (7-9) in five years. Nahhhh, he stinks.

566052[/snapback]

He led them to the playoffs in his first season which would obviously then be a team he had little part in building.

He hasn't made the playoffs in the 5* years after. But you're right, he's great.

I think we're now in danger of swinging in the other direction too far. "NO MORE PITTSBURGH CONNECTIONS" but now it's "ALL OLD BUFFALO CONNECTIONS!" Bring back Marv, bring in Haslett, bring back Jim Kelly... what the hell.