Haslett

According to Adam Shefter of the NFL network ,the Bills would love to get Haslett .He said Haslett is sought after by the Lion`s and JETS ,so this would be Tough.As I stated before,it will be tough bringing in a good coach with the uncertain future of this team.With a87 yr old owner with numbered day`s and a family that doesn`t want ownership ,this will be tough..LET`sGO BUFFFFAAAALLLLOOOO :blink:

According to Adam Shefter of the NFL network ,the Bills would love to get Haslett .He said Haslett is sought after by the Lion`s and JETS ,so this would be Tough.As I stated before,it will be tough bringing in a good coach with the uncertain future of this team.With a87 yr old owner with numbered day`s and a family that doesn`t want ownership ,this will be tough..LET`sGO BUFFFFAAAALLLLOOOO :blink:

563803[/snapback]

Haz would accept the HC job here, no doubt about it. The issue is, "is he the right guy."

IMO, no.

Haz would accept the HC job here, no doubt about it.  The issue is, "is he the right guy."

IMO, no.

563827[/snapback]

I think he`ll be good with the D get a good O coach and I think it MIGHT work. He certainly has some fire to him,which has been lacking for some time. :blink: