Look out Indy

if its not admiration, fear, respect, or even hatred, what is it then - apathy???

559085[/snapback]

Maybe she's just not buying into the bogus hype that the Pats are a dominating team to be feared this year. They went 3-6 against teams with winning records in the regular season. The league let them play at 8:00 at night in January, once again, against a warm weather team. Leftwich was hurt and Peterson was playing with a freaking cast on (no cast and he wraps up Watson on that long TD).

Sorry guy...no one's buying into the Patriot mystique...except for the media whores who always line up for the Pats, and a few trolls.

Well, if we're going with the "rigged-storyline" theory, I think the Colts have a title locked up then. What better story line than "winning one for James Dungy"?  You just KNOW if the Colts go to the Super Bowl, everyone is going to be falling all over themselves to try and dedicate the game to his memory.

That's what I was getting at, although as I said, I still would have picked the Colts even if that hadn't happened.

That's what I was getting at, although as I said, I still would have picked the Colts even if that hadn't happened.

559105[/snapback]

Ah, I see. Re-reading your posts, I realize now I was really just re-iterating your response (Hey Kids! Count the re's for a prize!). That's what I get for skimming.

Maybe she's just not buying into the bogus hype that the Pats are a dominating team to be feared this year.  They went 3-6 against teams with winning records in the regular season.  The league let them play at 8:00 at night in January, once again, against a warm weather team.  Leftwich was hurt and Peterson was playing with a freaking cast on (no cast and he wraps up Watson on that long TD).

559102[/snapback]

Nonsense. Jacksonville gave it them using a QB who hadn't played for a long time. Who plays who at what time has been determined for a long time; Pittsburgh at Cinci is on because Cinci was the #3 team and the better record teams play on Sunday leaving the leftovers for Saturday evening.

Don't let your revusion of a team fog up your brain!