To borrow a quote from Marv

bb63

"The past is history the future is a mystery". TD is gone its tme to put the last 5 years to rest. Marv"s back who knows whats in store for us Bills fans, but its refreshing already to hear the debates about what is going on now . Whether bring ing Marv back turns out to be the right move , is something to look forward to watching play out, than what we all just experinced over the last 5years.

"The past is history the future is a mystery". TD is gone its tme to put the last 5 years to rest. Marv"s back who knows whats in store for us Bills fans, but its refreshing already to hear the debates about what is going on now . Whether bring ing Marv back turns out to be the right move , is something to look forward to watching play out, than what we all just experinced over the last 5years.

556872[/snapback]

Yep. Things are certainly more spicy!

I think that is one of the best quotes I've heard in a while, but I think he was refering to himself. The pas being history refering to his time as coach and the 4 super bowls, and the future being him as a GM.

In other words, Don't expect to see kelly, or thurman, or smith coming back just cause he is here to try to make it like the early 90's cause that is history, What the future holds for the bills is a complete mystery.

I think that is one of the best quotes I've heard in a while, but I think he was refering to himself. The pas being history refering to his time as coach and the 4 super bowls, and the future being him as a GM.

In other words, Don't expect to see kelly, or thurman, or smith coming back just cause he is here to try to make it like the early 90's cause that is history, What the future holds for the bills is a complete mystery.

557035[/snapback]

You are right , he was refering to himself. Ijust thought it was very applicable to what has been going on at OBD.