TO just schooled Winfield...

Greg de'Ville

...Winfield. Bum.

Folks, the Iggles may have something special going this season. Their defenders swarm to the ball and make plays. Give TO an opening and voila, six points. McNabb's gonna have a lot of fun this fall with the weapons he has.

Culpepper did a Bills-like boner in the first half with that fumble at the 1 (never squared himself to take it in, ball not even close to the goal line plane), and his OLs have been Bills-like in the STUPID PENALTIES category with several drive killer holds.

The one thing I liked about both QBs in the game tonight is how they utilized their TEs. And, how they can move the pocket and avoid the rush, something the Statue of Bledsoe cannot do.

What a world of difference between teams like the Iggles and Patsies, and the current collection of losers we root for.

Watching the game makes me miss living up there......I love Philly. Anyway, you have to give the Eagles D a ton of credit. Moss caught 8 or 9 balls, but he was held in check for the most part. My only real question mark for this team is the running game. I'm just not sold on Westbrook.

Also, I cannot believe that Koy Detmer is stuck being a back-up QB......I lived in Philly for four years and saw this guy play, and he is a STUD. I'd rather have him as my QB than several of the other starters in the league (Palmer, Fiedler, B. Johnson, etc). The guy is a winner, and I think if he was ever given the reigns he'd prove that more often than not.....I'm glad he's on a good team, but I can't help but think his talent is being wasted.

Yes #11 on the vikings is so good he committed 3 turnovers, much better than the 1 turnover on a droped pass that #11 on buffalo committed :) Lets not kid ourselves about Daunte Culpepper he's a mobile quarterback but a turnover machine.

I know it's the norm for people to hate on players that leave the team but Winfield is a damn good corner with hands of stone. Owens was held 4 catches for 79 yards and a td, thats not exactaly Owens owning winfield, And as usual Antoine was all over the field making tackles.

Another thing Maybe the reason people were impressed with culpepper and mcnabb throwing to their tes is because the vikings and eagles have te's that can actually catch :doh: Novel concept eh? I'll take Chad Lewis LJ Smith And Jim Kleinsasser(I know he didn't play tonight) and jermaine wiggins over Mark Cambell and Ryan Nuefield and any other te on our roster or practice squad.