How old is Ralph?

I don't care how healthy he is, bottomline he isn't getting any younger. Obviously we don't want him to go out watching a losing team, but if we rebuild and develop after this season, unless you are the pats, this usually take 4 years minimum. I'm sure by this time Ralph will probably be knocking on 90, or even in his 90's? It's depressing to think about, but do we continue to hope this current team can win, or do we take a chance on what might be one final rebuilding process to make things right for Mr. Wilson? :doh:

What the hell do you think they brought Troy Vincent in for? Some say he'll be a Billionaire very soon. Perfect guy to buy the team, the team he finished his carrer with, first African American NFL owner.......Hmmmmm!

But I can most certainly wait for that day, I would love to see it, but God bless and long live Ralph Wilson.

It is pretty much accepted out here on the West Coast that the Bills ownership will change in the next few years and the new owner will move the team to LA. The NFL has to put a team in LA and they would like to get out of some smaller, shrinking markets.

It is also understood that Ralph's heir, his daughter, really has no interest in keeping the team or keeping the team in Buffalo.

So the rumors go out here in California.