Ralph Wilson is part of the problem

Tarrytown

involved in the draft. Other than when Polian had total control of the team the Bills have been a losing organization. Hasn't anyone figured out that Ralph's solutions have yet to work. This team will continue to spiral out of control with this crappy leadership.

involved in the draft.  Other than when Polian had total control of the team the Bills have been a losing organization.  Hasn't anyone figured out that Ralph's solutions have yet to work.  This team will continue to spiral out of control with this crappy leadership.

548314[/snapback]

Maybe you're right- maybe if he moved the Bills to a larger area, maybe they would make more money and do much better in a bigger public finded stadium

I am not wishing for anything more than a realization on Ralphie's part that owners being involved in the player evalutation process (draft and so on too) never make thier teams better. See also..Dan Snyder, Jerry Jones and Al Davis.

I think that part of the reason that Ralph hasn't been inducted in the the HOF yet is the fact that the perception around the league is that he has a history of meddling in the football affairs of the team...and it's never gotten us anywhere...no super bowl rings.

Jones won rings b/c of the (dare I say) smarts of his coach...and Davis won in the old NFL...can't compare with todays economics (look at his team now).

At the end of the day we need a quality quarterback...maybe that is JP...but you can't judge him on this season alone...like Palmer, Aikmen and others (Favre) guys need time to develop. I don't think that MM had JPs best intentions in mind yesterday...ugh..this team is a freaking mess!