Ick.

buckeyemike

I'll give you a team that seems more snakebit than the Buffalo Bills.

The Cleveland Browns.

I know many of you didn't see the pathetic display that my formerly beloved Browns had against the Cowboys. And to make things worse, the Browns lose Kellen Winslow, on an onside kick attempt that never should have happened, possibly for the season. Courtney Brown continues his injury-riddled career with a bad foot that may cost the team his services the rest of the way, and Gerard Warren aggravated a pectoral injury.

Ryan Tucker, the Browns' second best OL (behind Ross Verba) needs an MRI.

Browns fans are wondering if this team is jinxed. Nobody feels real good in Cleveland today.

Mike

P.S. I can't wait for December 12th!!

I'll give you a team that seems more snakebit than the Buffalo Bills.

The Cleveland Browns.

I know many of you didn't see the pathetic display that my formerly beloved Browns had against the Cowboys.  And to make things worse, the Browns lose Kellen Winslow, on an onside kick attempt that never should have happened, possibly for the season.  Courtney Brown continues his injury-riddled career with a bad foot that may cost the team his services the rest of the way, and Gerard Warren aggravated a pectoral injury.

Ryan Tucker, the Browns' second best OL (behind Ross Verba) needs an MRI.

Browns fans are wondering if this team is jinxed.  Nobody feels real good in Cleveland today.

Mike

P.S.  I can't wait for December 12th!!

38589[/snapback]

I watched it. It was an interesting game, what with all the turnovers in the 2nd half. Quincy Morgan needs to be taken out and shot... :rolleyes:

Quincy "Feet of a Gazelle, Hands of a Statue" Morgan missed on two sure touchdown passes.

I doubt the Browns would miss him like they're gonna miss KWII.

Speaking of "Hands of a Statue", how's Josh Reed doing this year?

Mike