WHAT THE HELL

Silvercrw

ok i hardly ever post but I ahve to now. Whats wron gwith you people. I am a jp fan too but trashing kelly holcomb is just wrong. You guys did the same with flutie. It seems all you guys all care about is age. Holcomb is playing a great game and has played really good and sparked this team all season. You guys are nuts and i dont know what game your watching or have been watching all season long., IF kelly was starter from day 1 this season this team would of been 8-8 MIN. You guys ran flutie out of town becuase he was short!!!! RJ looks real good now dont he. You guys just trash the only good thing you ever have. Holcomb is a good QB and if was given a chance since he first got in the league you would see what im sayin. He has started 13 games in 10 years and look how good he plays. F all of you.

ok i hardly ever post but I ahve to now. Whats wron gwith you people. I am a jp fan too but trashing kelly holcomb is just wrong. You guys did the same with flutie. It seems all you guys all care about is age. Holcomb is playing a great game and has played really good and sparked this team all season.  You guys are nuts and i dont know what game your watching or have been watching all season long., IF kelly was starter from day 1 this season this team would of been 8-8 MIN. You guys ran flutie out of town becuase he was short!!!! RJ looks real good now dont he. You guys just trash the only good thing you ever have. Holcomb is a good QB and if was given a chance since he first got in the league you would see what im sayin. He has started 13 games in 10 years and look how good he plays. F all of you.

541543[/snapback]

Yeah a spaghetti arm whose ball takes an hour to get there and who throws a bad INT to kill and onside kick recovery and takes a sack with seconds to play to get out of possible FG position is the second coming.

Yeah a spaghetti arm whose ball takes an hour to get there and who throws a bad INT to kill and onside kick recovery and takes a sack with seconds to play to get out of possible FG  position is the second coming.

541594[/snapback]

Newsflash: All QBs make bad decisions and throw interceptions.

Yeah a spaghetti arm whose ball takes an hour to get there and who throws a bad INT to kill and onside kick recovery and takes a sack with seconds to play to get out of possible FG  position is the second coming.

541594[/snapback]

don't forget that crummy TD pass to LE, too. :P

Dumbest post of all time, please don't ever post again. This team would be 8-8 minimum, can KH pass block, run block, stop the run, make good coaching desicions, nope he can't.  This team would be exactly where it is now with no development at all to our future QB.  F you dumbass.

541546[/snapback]

Dumbest reply of all time, please don't ever reply again dumbass.