Telling Donahoe-era Stat

drhockey

I'm actually stealing this information from another board, so i can't take any credit for doing the legwork or coming up with the evaluation tool, but i think it is so powerful i just had to pass it along for those who haven't seen it yet. By the way, i haven't double-checked the stated facts, so i'm only assuming these figures are correct.

Basically, the numbers below show the Bills' record versus teams with winning records during the wonderful TD era. This explains everything anyone needs to know about this organization's ineptness over the past five years.

In 2001, the Bills finished 1-7 against teams with winning records, which was labeled a rebuilding year...

In 2002, the Bills finished 2-7 against teams with winning records

In 2003, the Bills finished 1-8 against teams with winning records

In 2004, the Bills finished 2-6 against teams with winning records

This year, The Bills could possibly finish without a win against a team with a winning record. Currently, only the Chiefs and Dolphins have shots at winning records, but sit 8-6 and 7-7 with two games remaining... The only opponent left on the schedule with a winning record is the Bengals, which we all know is going to be a complete debacle.

So, up to this year, the Bills have a stunning record of 6-28 against the tougher competition.

ugh.....can we be done with this joke of a management team already?!?!?!

Yuck....6 wins in 34 games....hope he enjoys the home version of jeopardy and the other parting gifts.

I know its the holiday season. I know its families (TD, John Guy, etc.) with wives and kids..but I also know that a .176 winning percentage against teams with a better than even record is not worthy of retention..

Thanks for copying the post, doc hockey...

In 2001, the Bills finished 1-7 against teams with winning records, which was labeled a rebuilding year...

This year, The Bills could possibly finish without a win against a team with a winning record. Currently, only the Chiefs and Dolphins have shots at winning records, but sit 8-6 and 7-7 with two games remaining... The only opponent left on the schedule with a winning record is the Bengals, which we all know is going to be a complete debacle.

So, up to this year, the Bills have a stunning record of 6-28 against the tougher competition.

541151[/snapback]

Very interesting.

I'm actually stealing this information from another board, so i can't take any credit for doing the legwork or coming up with the evaluation tool, but i think it is so powerful i just had to pass it along for those who haven't seen it yet.  By the way, i haven't double-checked the stated facts, so i'm only assuming these figures are correct.

Basically, the numbers below show the Bills' record versus teams with winning records during the wonderful TD era.  This explains everything anyone needs to know about this organization's ineptness over the past five years.

541151[/snapback]

Yes, it's been a bad year for the team, and certainly for the management. I, like you and many others sure hope things will change for the better.

I think, especally given this free agent here-today-gone-tommorow situation, that "blowing up" the club, as CIN did a few years ago, and as CLE did this year, might be the better way to go.

At 4 and 10, what's to lose? :flirt:

I mean, i know this is rehashing what everyone else has been saying or beating a dead horse, but if the guy can't compile a team over a 5-year span that can compete with the upper level teams, then why continue with this experiment???

Ralph and the rest of the organization cannot possibly come up with any sort of positive spin to the fans if he/they decide to keep TD and/or MM next year. There would be a mutiny and I would be in the front of the pack.

Obviously, i see no other option than cleaning the majority of the house, period. The problem is finding quality people to get this thing back on track. It seems as if this year is short on available, qualified candidates that would be attractive enough give the keys to the car, which is strange. It always seems as if every other year there are guys i would love to have in the organization, and right now nobody jumps out at me (that is available and/or possibly interested).

ugh....

I'm actually stealing this information from another board, so i can't take any credit for doing the legwork or coming up with the evaluation tool, but i think it is so powerful i just had to pass it along for those who haven't seen it yet.  By the way, i haven't double-checked the stated facts, so i'm only assuming these figures are correct.

Basically, the numbers below show the Bills' record versus teams with winning records during the wonderful TD era.  This explains everything anyone needs to know about this organization's ineptness over the past five years.

541151[/snapback]

Why is it that only when it becomes blatantly and painfully obvious that homer fans recognize this?

Judging by the facts above, it seems to me that this was noticeable long before now or even this season. Shouldn't this have been an issue long before now?