Bills' Holcomb Expected to Start Again

Tux of Borg

Why?  Belichick has been called a genius the last several years and he is famous for his vagueness regarding injuries.  I know it's been a terrible year and all but it seems like people are nit picking every single thing at OBD.  It's ridiculous already. Lot's of teams do this.  I believe JP can play if he really pressed the issue and the reason he is not playing is that he's just not there mentally.  Yes,  we would like him to get experience but the coaching staff has a duty to play the guys that give us the best chance to win.

538990[/snapback]

Mike is that you?

JP gives us the best chance to win a game.

Guest BackInDaDay
I believe JP can play if he really pressed the issue and the reason he is not playing is that he's just not there mentally.  Yes,  we would like him to get experience but the coaching staff has a duty to play the guys that give us the best chance to win.

538990[/snapback]

Well there in lies the problem with Mularkey's schizophrenic allegiances.

His duty to Wilson and Donahoe is to salvage as many positives from the final two games as he possibly can. Why? So TD has another resource in marketing the '06 season. More smoke. More mirrors.

His duty to long-sufferring Bills fans is to use these final two games to get the '06 Bills work against a championship caliber team. Let us see some improvement in the guys we've invested our future hopes in. Let us see something real!

He's not playing because MM is a hack, and is trying to get another job.  It's a crap move and it smells of desperation..

To suggest JP Losman is "injury prone" (because that is what you are suggesting) is assinine.

538908[/snapback]

Definetly not what I was suggesting. It is a weak move not to play him. If we want to hand the franchise to him, he needs to play as much as he can. Quarterbacks need to play through injuries. All the great ones do. It seems like Mularkey is just an idiot.